Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Category Archives: List of 100 Dreams
When I started Inspired! nearly two years ago, one of my first posts was about Laura Vanderkam’s book 168 Hours and how it had inspired me to write a list of 100 Dreams. I only posted 93 of my dreams … Continue reading
Neil MacGregor’s Radio 4 series, A History of the World in 100 Objects, seemed to drag on interminably during 2010, annoying fans of Book of the Week like me. Now he’s back again on Radio 4 – with yet more … Continue reading
Motivation and focus – the banes of my life! Even when I do manage to get motivated, tear myself away from Come Dine With Me, and start doing something useful, I am easily distracted by Facebook, Ebay and Match.com. But … Continue reading
I’ve often heard stuff about visualising. If you want to achieve something, visualise it. Even better, get a picture of it and put it up somewhere where you can see it every day. Look at it. If you want to … Continue reading
One of my favourite things is wandering round art studios and arty shops seeing beautiful things that people have made by hand. It’s inspirational. It makes me think, “I could have a go at that, in my own small way!” … Continue reading
Remember my post on my 100 dreams? It was quite a while back. In fact, it might even have been the first post I wrote on my blog. I achieved one of the dreams this week. I went to Skomer … Continue reading
Are you looking for some answers to your problems? Sort out your money worries? Have more free time? Achieve more? Get that promotion? Have a better relationship? Find Mr Right? Relax more? Declutter your cupboards? Lose weight? If you’re anything … Continue reading
When I first started this blog in December 2010, one of my first posts was about my “list of 100 dreams”. I was inspired to write this list after reading Laura Vanderkam’s book, 168 hours. I only posted 93 of … Continue reading
Here’s another bit of inspiration from the Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition. Georg Kantioler’s beautiful photo Grass strokes looks almost like an abstract painting. I liked what Georg wrote about it. I often search for simple motifs. I’m not … Continue reading