Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Category Archives: Relationships
This is my route home from work: the M62. As motorways go, it’s beautiful, cutting through Saddleworth Moor. But often I arrive home and I can’t really remember how I got there. I’ve driven on automatic pilot, my mind … Continue reading
“Where have you disappeared to?” asked a text last night. I suppose I have rather disappeared of late. I haven’t been going to Ceroc, sending nearly as many emails, going out with my friends as much or blogging. Initially, this … Continue reading