Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Category Archives: Retreats
When I started Inspired! nearly two years ago, one of my first posts was about Laura Vanderkam’s book 168 Hours and how it had inspired me to write a list of 100 Dreams. I only posted 93 of my dreams … Continue reading
I want to tell you about my silent retreat at St Beunos, but I don’t know how to do it justice. I packed a mountain of stuff to take with me: clothes to wear, art projects, my running kit, a … Continue reading
I’ve just come back from silent retreat. I’ll write about that in time – I’m still processing everything myself. But in the meantime, one of the things I found extremely moving whilst on the retreat was a book of paintings … Continue reading
Probably, by the time you’re reading this, I will be on silent retreat again! On my first silent retreat, I went with a list of questions, mainly about things that weren’t going well in my life. I wanted life to … Continue reading
As you probably already know, I should still be on my six week silent retreat. Although I didn’t go, I decided to make some changes at home – the sorts of changes I’d have made if I had been on … Continue reading
“Where have you disappeared to?” asked a text last night. I suppose I have rather disappeared of late. I haven’t been going to Ceroc, sending nearly as many emails, going out with my friends as much or blogging. Initially, this … Continue reading
If you read my blog regularly, or know me in person, you’ll know I should be away on a six week silent retreat now. But I’m not. I retreated from the retreat. Partly for practical reasons – I am finally … Continue reading
I’ve been craving entertainment recently. I know there’s nothing unusual in that, but Father Christmas’ recent visit has tripled my DVD collection. I’ve treated myself to a few more books on Amazon because, despite having loads on unread titles on … Continue reading
Next week, I am supposed to be going on another silent retreat. I am so nervous about it that I might chicken out. It’s for 6 whole weeks. No TV. No email. No texting. No chatting. No going to the … Continue reading