Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Category Archives: Time
I’m in a unique position. I can’t remember ever having been in this position before – well, not in my adult life. It is scary and exciting at the same time. Some days it makes me feel pathetic and useless … Continue reading
Ever heard the Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins? Twelve virgins were awaiting the arrival of the bridegroom. Six of them had brought extra oil for their lamps – no-one knew how long it would be before the bridegroom … Continue reading
Ok, so not in money terms. I’m actually unemployed! But opening the cupboards and browsing the bookshelves and waking up every morning, I do feel very, very rich. Not only do I have time on my hands (though admittedly, even … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, my contract came to an end and I decided that I would have a go at earning a living creatively. I’d do the things I love – writing and making videos – and trust that … Continue reading
Motivation and focus – the banes of my life! Even when I do manage to get motivated, tear myself away from Come Dine With Me, and start doing something useful, I am easily distracted by Facebook, Ebay and Match.com. But … Continue reading
I seem to be spending my life organising my life at the moment and it’s not a very satisfactory feeling. At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old woman or a bit of a Victor Meldrew, I just can’t … Continue reading
I’m just plain bad at managing money. I don’t usually run out completely but I’m never exactly flush. I never buy new clothes without feeling guilty. I’m usually overdrawn at the end of the month. I never know quite how … Continue reading
What would I do if I had more time? I’d buy my food at all sorts of different places instead of just going to Tesco. I’d go to the Farmers Market for treats like nice cheese. The normal market for … Continue reading
Paradoxically, people have more time today than ever before. Workdays of twelve hours and more are a thing of the past for most workers, and the household chores are easier to manage, with the ubiquity of dishwashers and microwave ovens, … Continue reading