Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Tag Archives: habit forming
I am seriously allergic to nuts. I know this for a fact, having experienced the mad ambulance dash to A & E followed by a couple of days in Intensive Care. I don’t want to go through that again. For … Continue reading
I’ve been craving entertainment recently. I know there’s nothing unusual in that, but Father Christmas’ recent visit has tripled my DVD collection. I’ve treated myself to a few more books on Amazon because, despite having loads on unread titles on … Continue reading
The great Thomas Merton once wrote: “For me to be a saint means to be myself…therefore the problem of sanctity and salvation is in fact the problem of finding out who I am and discovering my true self.” I have … Continue reading
I’m in a unique position. I can’t remember ever having been in this position before – well, not in my adult life. It is scary and exciting at the same time. Some days it makes me feel pathetic and useless … Continue reading
Ever heard the Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins? Twelve virgins were awaiting the arrival of the bridegroom. Six of them had brought extra oil for their lamps – no-one knew how long it would be before the bridegroom … Continue reading
I seem to be spending my life organising my life at the moment and it’s not a very satisfactory feeling. At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old woman or a bit of a Victor Meldrew, I just can’t … Continue reading