Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Tag Archives: inspiring books
I love reading real-life stories of people changing their lives and living in a different way. It started when I read Elizabeth Gilbert’s Eat Pray Love and practically had withdrawal symptoms when I finished it. I loved it. It made … Continue reading