Freedom from Loneliness
Subscribe by email
- Sorry I’ve been away….I had the winter blues!
- Have you really thought about what you’re eating?
- How much of your life are you living on automatic pilot?
- Finding inspiration after a period of feeling very uninspired!
- How do I find my inspiration again? What should I do when I simply don’t feel inspired?
- Why am I still single? A little poll – please vote and tell me what you think! October 9, 2012
- That feeling of being in the waiting room … October 1, 2012
- Should I just be happy being single and stop looking for Mr Right? September 28, 2012
Tag Archives: true self
The philosopher Erich Fromm said, “Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.” Perhaps, if you aren’t capable of loving yourself, you aren’t capable of loving someone else. I’ve often wondered if … Continue reading